FormStudio specializes in the complexity of modern structures and provides structural input for all new buildings and existing structural systems. Our structural engineers work directly with the architectural team, and independently as an industry consultant. While continuing to focus on the creativity and ingenuity in architectural design, FormStudio Engineering explores new opportunities to support sustainable methods for the use of wood in design.
Our engineers and technologists have established theoretical knowledge and problem-solving skills for structural designs in steel, reinforced concrete, wood, masonry and precast forms.
- Structural Design for New Buildings and Renovations to Existing Buildings
- Innovative Designs with Heavy Timber, Masonry, Concrete and Steel
- 3D Structural Building Information Modeling
- Structural Assessments And Post- Disaster Structural Inspections
- Feasibility Studies
- Third Party Owner Representative
- Static And Dynamic Structural Analysis
- Building Permit And Construction Drawings
- Shallow And Deep Foundations